- These increase the stiffness of the rear lower control arm and decrease the chance of the arms getting bent from impacts.
- Brackets 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Skids 304 Stainless Steel
- They come with metric stainless steel mounting hardware, can be installed in under an hour and the only tool required is a 4mm Allen wrench.
Click here for installation instructions.
RLCA Braces / Skids
- 1998 - Present Toyota Land Cruiser (100, 200, 300 Series)
- 1998 - Present Lexus LX (LX470, LX570, LX600)
Customer should open and inspect purchase immediately upon receipt.
Non-custom items in unopened, unused and uninstalled condition may be returned within 30 days of order receipt subject to a 20% restocking fee. Any item that has been opened, installed, or tested and deemed unacceptable is not returnable UNLESS there is a manufacturing defect. Customer is responsible for return shipping costs except in the case of manufacturing defects.
Contact E&E Off-Road LLC with any questions or concerns about your order.